A blog full of randomness; about anything and everything.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

More Craft.... Boy I need to update more!

Ok so this might be another epic craft post but the again it might not be. I can't remember if I've actually made anything.

Ok first of all I finally (in April finished the boyfriend's Xmas present.... ooops only a bit late). Here it is:


He's a dragon cat made from some rather funky suit material and bits of felt. I think I'm most proud of his wings as they look quite awesome but you can't see them in this picture. Oh and his name is Sir Paws III of Kent.

Hmm I said 'epic craft post' didn't I? I haven't actually made anything else (unless you'd like a photo of my dissertation and stack of essays?!) So just to make up for it here is a photo of three of my plushie creations:


All three were inspired by this rather awesome book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plush-o-Rama-Curious-Creatures-Immature-Adults/dp/1579908780/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274266872&sr=1-2

I graduate in 2 months time (in fact exactly 2 months) which should hopefully mean more time for sewing and blogging and stuff. I already have some future crafty projects lines up (see this is an epic craft post). I need to finish the bag I began ages ago (see the last epic craft post) and make my best friends birthday present (her birthday was in January...) and I've also said I'll make a wallet for the lovely Talia and I think my sister wanted me to make her something to give to her boyfriend. I also hope to open an online shop if I can make enough things which are good enough to sell. I've got a bunch of little keyrings and bag charms (well plush bag charms) which I want to sell.

Anyway I am actually supposed to be revising for my history exam so I should go. But I intend to be back in the next few days with The Best (and fully illustrated) Dinosaur Story Ever Told.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please waffle as much as you want!